Thursday, November 26, 2009

Adding Clarity

Okay so that was my introduction. Here's a brief part 2.

This blog is going to probably be me talking about how awesome other blogs I read are. I'll link to the post/blog, talk about why I think it's awesome, and why I think everyone in the world should read said post/blog. Or I'll post about a particularly horrible thing I've seen.

With that, I start!

A blog post I think everyone should read is here:
http://blog.shrub.com/archives/tekanji/2006-03-08_146
It's called "Check my what? On privilege and what we can do about it." I think it's something everyone should read because it breaks down nicely the idea of privilege. Furthermore, it goes beyond most discussions of privilege at Carleton; it goes on to say what I can do about my privilege. So I say, this post FTW (for the win)!

2 comments:

  1. I would have bet money that your first non-intro post was going to link to include FWD...oh well, this is also a fine post to start with.
    Good luck,
    BZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blog you linked to had the word "phallusy." Instant Win.

    ReplyDelete