Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Youtube!

I am back at Carleton! Break passed quickly and tumultuously the past week, and now I'm back in the stressful scene that is academia. I thought, in light of this, I would post some of the Youtube videos that got me through break and may very well get me through the next two terms.

Puppies!


Kitties!


Maru and the Big Box!


Puppy on the Stairs!


World's Cutest Kitten! (This is debatable but I think it's rly darn cute!)


Chinchilla with Raisin!


Another Cute Kitten!


That's all for now - I'm taking a class called Multicultural Education this term and it looks amazing! The reading I have for tomorrow is long but basically about the assumptions we make that serve to reinforce invisible social norms and continue to assign pejorative meaning to that which is labeled "different."

So yeah! Happy beginning of term, everyone!

1 comment: